Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Teen Camp
Registrations close 15 December 2023
Teen Camps provide an opportunity for young people with childhood heart disease to connect with others experiencing a similar journey, share stories, develop new friendships, try fun activities, build health care skills and increase self-confidence and independence.
The camp is completely cost FREE (including flights!) and will be fully staffed by a range of medical clinicians to ensure all attendees are in the best of care.
The venue is fully equipped with bedding, air conditioning and a commercial kitchen with a chef... all you need to bring is clothing, footwear and a readiness to have a brilliant time!
- When:15th - 18th January 2024
- Where: Sydney Academy of Sport and Recreation, Narrabeen, NSW
- Who: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander teens aged 13 - 17 with a heart condition
- Cost: FREE - all activities, accommodation, meals, transport costs (including flights)is completely covered by HeartKids.
- Interested in volunteering? Clink on this LINK to register your interest!
- Registrations close 15 December 2023
Register for our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Teen Camp!
You can also download and print our Registration Forms here:
Camp Registration Form
Doctor Information Form.pdf
For more information, visit the Teen Camps page or read the Frequently Asked Questions.
Teen Camps Coordinator
t 0439 985 938