Noosa Triathlon 28 Oct - 1 Nov 2020
HeartKids is excited to be a Charity Partner of the 2020 Noosa Triathlon to be held on 28 October - 1 November 2020!
We hope to raise over $50,000 to help those affected by congenital or acquired heart disease.
We are looking for motivated and passionate people to join our team. We will provide you with ongoing support to reach your triathlon and fundraising goals throughout your triathlon journey. In return you will be supporting and helping us succeed in our mission to improve the lives and futures of those affected by congenital heart disease, by providing high quality caring support, information and advocacy and to give hope by driving world class research.
As a HeartKids Team Member you will receive a number of benefits including:
- Individual and / or team entry to the Noosa Triathlon 2020 event
- Priority charity check in and designated charity wave start. (Individual entries only)
- Custom designed HeartKids branded race kit to wear on the day
- Each athlete will receive a Noosa Triathlon Charity Hero medal with charity logo and a personalised race bib
- Each registered athlete will receive one (1) entry to festival event of their choice (Run Swim Run, Brekky Fun Run, Ocean Swim, Superkidz).
- A personal HeartKids online fundraising page
- Entry into Charity Park and our HeartKids team tent on race day with light breakfast
- Invitation to the post event function
- Motivation, support and regular communication from the HeartKids team
In return we ask that you pledge a minimum fundraising amount for HeartKids.
Individual Registration Fee: $320.00
Minimum Individual fundraising objective $1,200.00
Team Registration Fee: $430.00
Minimum Team fundraising objective: $3,000.00
If you have any questions please email email@example.com or call 07 3217 3163.