Partnering with HeartKids can help you to achieve your business and community goals whilst supporting those impacted by congenital/ childhood heart disease. It makes business sense.
Collaborating with HeartKids provides a point of differentiation. It enhances cut through with consumers and can positively impact brand perception and sales. In fact, in just one year more than three million Australians switched from their normal product or service to another brand because it supported a charity or cause (Cavill + Co 2014).
We welcome partnership interest on any number of levels. You could:
- improve employee engagement through staff fundraising, volunteering and payroll giving
- sponsor an event or campaign aligned with your organisation’s objectives and brand strategy
- enjoy the tax benefits associated with a cash donation
- engage customers and clients with cause related campaigns
- support one of our major campaigns such as Sweetheart Day, Super Boss Day or Two Feet and a Heartbeat
CLICK HERE (PDF 1.6MB) TO DOWNLOAD OUR LATEST CORPORATE PARTNERSHIPS BOOKLET
Tailored to your specific objectives, we can build a program which
allows you to engage key stakeholders whilst making a real difference to
the lives of those impacted by congenital/ childhood heart disease.
‘’The HeartKids team collaborates closely with their partners, providing many opportunities for employee engagement(as teams or individuals, in both skilled and non-skilled capacity) and moves quickly to make decisions and create opportunities we can all be proud of.
Our first campaign together, Sweetheart Day 2017, came together in a matter of days, with strong digital presence, PR, social media and a tailored activation strategy that drove an 83% uplift in funds raised during the dollar match campaign period.”
Greg Boyle, CEO, Virgin Money Australia
We welcome partnership interest on a number of levels. To find out more please contact the HeartKids office on 02 9460 7450 or email: email@example.com.