Thank You to all The Super Boss participants.
We hope to see you all again next year
Don't forget to challenge all your colleagues to join you in raising funds to support all those kids and their families with congenital heart disease.
Why be a Hero for HeartKids?
Did you know that 8 babies are born with heart disease in Australia every day?
In fact, heart disease is the leading cause of death of children under the age of 1.
With your support we will be able to support heart families across Australia as well as fund life-changing and vital medical research into congenital/childhood heart disease.
How your heroic support helps!
Your super heroic efforts will make a real difference in providing support, encouragement and hope to children affected by congenital/childhood heart disease and their families by funding vital programs and support.
Programs like the Family Coping Program, a series of tailored therapy sessions that assist families and help them navigate through their trauma and manage the significant social, emotional and physical well-being challenges associated with childhood heart disease so they can better support their child and each other.
How to be a Super Boss:
- Click REGISTER NOW
- Set up your own FREE fundraising page
- Pledge to raise one of the SUPER TARGETS above
- We'll send you an email on how you can raise funds and be a SUPER HERO for heart kids!
Alternatively, you can NOMINATE someone and dob them in to be a Super hero for HeartKids!
How to Nominate a Super Boss:
- Click NOMINATE YOUR BOSS
- Enter their details of the person you would like to see dressed as a super hero for a day
- We'll get in touch with them that they've been dobbed in to be a Super Boss!
- We'll keep you updated as soon as they take the challenge!
Need Help? Ring HeartKids on 02 9460 7450 for help!