About Super Boss Day
Super Boss Day is a fun new initiative where bosses or co-workers dress as a superhero for a day to raise funds for HeartKids to support children with heart disease and their families.
- Bosses can register themselves or be nominated by staff, friends or family.
- By raising funds, you get to dress up as your favourite superhero on Super Boss Day!
- It’s a lot of fun, a great way to involve your staff and colleagues and at the same time raise funds for HeartKids.
The Benefits of Participating in Super Boss Day in your Workplace
• Make a real difference to a heart kid’s life
• Create a charitable community image for your organisation
• Foster team building and camaraderie among your employees
• Increase your brand visibility by sharing SUPER stories that build your brand
• Engage your customers, suppliers and business acquaintances to share the experience and enjoy Super Boss Day with you
• Connect with other like-minded business people as well as our HeartKids community
"HeartKids Super Boss Day is a fun and memorable event however the amount of lycra seen in the office was both terrifying and hilarious! It was worth the spray tan and wigs, as we were able to contribute significantly (thanks to our sponsors and suppliers) to HeartKids who continue to caringly assist one of our colleagues after the birth of his daughter with congenital/childhood heart disease”.
(Sarah Rowley - Independent Cement and Lime Group)
“HeartKids is a great organisation that provides invaluable support to kids and families affected by congenital/childhood heart disease. My family has had first-hand experience of the great service HeartKids provides and so I jumped at the chance to raise money through Super Boss Day in 2017. It was great fun to dress up as Batman for the day at work and it certainly generated lots of awareness of HeartKids along with many generous donations. I look forward to you joining me dressing up as your favourite superhero this year to raise money for HeartKids!!” (Adam Malaspina - BHP Billiton)
“Super Boss Day was great fun, it brought a lot of smiles to the faces of my colleagues as well as raising much needed funds and awareness for heart kids within my local community. I look forward to supporting HeartKids Super Boss Day again this year”. (Adam Sorrell - Barry Plant Wantirna)