Are you a Superhero or a Super Boss? Take on a Super Challenge and show your hero status for heart kids.
Want to challenge yourself all while supporting the 1 in 100 babies born with congenital heart disease?
Prove you can leap tall buildings in a single bound – set SMART goals and challenge yourself or your friends this June.
Do the challenge by yourself or with your sport team, book club, friends or family and support the real heroes the heart kids all across Australia.
Which Superhero Challenge will YOU do?
How to get involved
The Superhero Challenge is all about finding a challenge that will push you out of your comfort zone, getting those endorphins or brainwaves activated all while supporting those children who may not be able to take on such a challenge - For only $20.
It is simply a matter of:
1. Choosing which superhero challenge suits you, your team or group of friends
2. Deciding what you want to achieve..100 burpees a day, a sudoku a day etc.
3. Register to do the challenge (see below) and donate $20 registration fee per challenger to your page (an incentive for you to achieve your goal)
4. Share you fundraising page link to friends, families or team mates and ask them to sponsor your super effort
5. Share your progress on social media #HKSuperherochallenge #superbossday
- Share your challenge
- Share your super challenge costume
- Best Photos of the challenge
- Best challenging your friend photo
- Thank your sponsors and heroes for their supporting