About Sweetheart Day
Sweetheart Day is a national event held annually on February 14th, coinciding with International Awareness Day for Congenital Heart Disease. All proceeds go towards funding vital medical research as well as improving the lives of Aussie kids with congenital/childhood heart disease.
It’s completely FREE to register and is a fun and simple way to celebrate Valentine’s Day AND help fight congenital/childhood heart disease!
What happens on Sweetheart Day?
- Promote and host an event with friends, family, colleagues or even classmates on Wednesday, February 14th and have a fun-filled day getting together sharing a cuppa and cakes, or even playing games – check out our fundraising tips & ideas to help you make your event memorable!
- Show your support by getting your family, friends and colleagues to sponsor your event by donating whatever they can to help fight congenital/childhood heart disease!
- You can even promote and sell awesome HeartKids merchandise to your fellow colleagues - email us at email@example.com for more info
- Bring Valentine’s day themed cakes and sweets to share with your friends
How to get started
- Register now (for FREE) and receive your own fundraising page
- Spread the word amongst your family, friends and colleagues that Sweetheart Day is coming this February – check out our fundraising tips & ideas to help you get started now!
If you want to support Sweetheart Day without hosting an event, you can always make a donation to the event - remember, all proceeds go towards supporting Aussie kids with congenital/childhood heart disease!