All funds raised go towards supporting families affected by congenital or acquired heart disease as well as funding life-changing medical research. All participants receive their own fundraising page upon registering, and are encouraged to share their fundraising page with family and friends to ask for financial support.
A few tips to help you with your fundraising:
- Upload a Profile Picture to your fundraising page, and make sure that you've added a little story in there to let your supporters know why you are participating in Two Feet & a Heartbeat
- Share with them the significance of the walk, whether you are walking 4km in memory of our precious Heart Angels, or 'upping' the challenge and walking 8km in recognition of the 8 babies born everyday in Australia with congenital heart disease
- Ask your family and friends to join you on your walk, and add them to your team
- Take lots of pics and videos on the day of the event and share them with your family and friends
- Keep your supporters updated with anything new in the lead up to your event
- Thank your donors to for their wonderful support and getting behind you in your walk!
Click the thumbnail to download the Two Feet & A Heartbeat posters below: