The sense of achievement and that feel good factor are present when you gather your team and colleagues to do something for the kids.
From organising a team building day volunteering and raising money to a morning tea or corporate quiz night, there are many possibilities to get involved.
It could be as simple as joining our corporate event Super Boss Day on Friday 18th June 2021 (link to page )
It only takes a few minutes to create and customise your organisation’s fundraising page. You can then start sharing the link with friends and family.
Other ideas to get involved :
- Join our workplace giving program
- Giving is a small regular donation that comes out of your pay (usually pre-tax) and is one of the easiest and most effective ways to make your community a better place.
- Donate an annual leave to HeartKids
- Organise a Volunteer day and help your local HeartKids State office to do something good for our community.
- Get a team from your workplace together and take on a physical challenge – a fun run, a triathlon or set your own challenge.
Join Team HeartKids