To honour your loved one, create a page in memory of them and share with friends and family who would like to give a gift in their memory.
This dedicated page can be personalised with a photo and will display messages in their honour.
Donations received will assist HeartKids work to continue to ensure that:
- Every family has access to support services so that no person walks this journey alone
- Provide information and help educate families throughout their whole CHD journey
- Advocate for the needs of all people impacted by CHD
How to set up an in-memory page:
- Click Create an in-memory page
- Enter in your details or login to your account
- Share some details about your loved one and upload a photo
- Invite your family and friends to contribute to the page in memory of your loved one
- You may choose to be notified of contributions to your in-memory page
Create an In Memory Page Browse In Memory Pages
The HeartKids Helpline provides support to people who are grieving the loss of a loved one from congenital heart disease.
The Helpline is available 9 am – 5 pm (AEST) on 1800 432 785 or click here if you would like someone to contact you. Please don’t hesitate to make contact with us at any time.